- b) Limit the manipulation of your personal data to just what is absolutely required for the aims for which it is processed;
- c) If we need to exploit your personal information, we will require your explicit consent;
- d) Take necessary technical and organizational precautions to make your private data secure;
- e) Prevent disclosing confidential information to third parties unless it is absolutely essential for the fulfillment of the reasons for which it was given;
- f) Be aware of your personal information rights, respect them and inform yourself about them.
Usage of cookies
Little files called cookies are saved on your computer when you visit a website. They contain information linked to a web browser and the specific website. They are saved on your hard drive in a designated folder. If you visit a specific website again, the page can recognize you thanks to the cookies and further elaborate the history. Cookies cannot be used to deliver viruses or run programs on your computer and do not pose a threat to other computers. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies.
Cookies are used on our (mobile) website as well as other associated or linked media platforms. Cookies and other tracking technologies allow us to improve your overall experience and adapt our services to your preferences. We may set a variety of cookies in your web browser when you use and access our Platform. These files will serve the following purposes:
- a) To make certain operations and services available on our website;
- b) To pursue our marketing objectives;
- с) To compile statistical data;
- d) To send email notifications for individuals interested in our Platform;
- e) To perform purchasing, delivery and payment activities;
- f) To improve our services;
- g) To produce personalized content and offers;
- h) To verify users in order to secure our systems from frauds, terrorist financing and money laundering.
You have an ability to refuse, deactivate, or remove cookies. Please keep in mind that removing the cookies may prevent you from utilizing some of the functions we provide. Some of our sites may not be properly displayed, and you may be unable to finish your transactions on our website.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, our website may use other tracking technologies. These technologies allow us to personalize and enhance your experience. A 'web beacon', sometimes known as a 'pixel tag', is a small item or picture that is placed in a web page or email. We utilize them to collect extra statistical data and measure the amount of people who visit specific sites, view emails, and so on. These cookies collect just a restricted set of information, such as a cookie number, the time and date the website or email was seen, and a description of the page or email address. Web beacons and pixel tags are necessary. But you can limit their use by managing the cookies that interact with them.
The majority of browsers are set to allow cookies by default. Cookies may be removed or rejected in your browser's settings. However, restricting cookies may lead to worse performance of our website.
Personal data is gathered for several reasons.
Processing is required for the performance of the agreement with the data subject, either a User's Account or a Purchase Agreement signed with User. Processing is required to promote My Digital World's legitimate interests, such as sending newsletters to clients. Processing is required to meet a legal duty, such as a customer research need under the money laundering and terrorism financing prevention legislation.
Nature of personal data
My Digital World may process the following personal data:
- a) Contact's name;
- b) Contact phone number;
- с) Contact email address;
- d) IP address and MAC address;
- e) Copy of ID or passport.
My Digital World will keep your personal information for the purposes of the aforementioned processing for the following time periods:
- a) For the existence of the Account;
- b) For 5 years following the suspension or termination of an Account or the completion of the Purchase Agreement;
- с) For a period of seven years following suspension or termination for the express purpose of financial management;
- d) For as long as the law requires;
- e) For as long as the interested individual maintains their Account;
- f) For a period of six months following the most recent Purchase Agreement in relation to the email notifications.
Disclosure for third parties
The information you gave to us may be transmitted to third parties. This might happen for the above-mentioned reasons.
- a) Newsletter editing and distribution;
- b) The administration (financial);
- с) Processing of payments;
- d) The distribution of digital items;
- e) Account and Purchase Agreement Management.
Please keep in mind that we may only share your data with third parties that we have a contract with.
We may also share personal information with third parties if you provide us with explicit consent.
Within the EU/EEA
Personal information is sent to parties inside the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries, sectors, and/or regions of countries for whom the European Commission has made an adequacy judgment. In such cases, the European Commission evaluates whether the nation in issue provides an adequate degree of data protection. An adequacy decision has also been made in relation to the United States, but only if the receiving party has committed to adhering to the principles outlined in this decision, also known as the Privacy Shield.
The European Commission's website lists those nations that have received an adequacy resolution.
We collect data using Google Analytics (tracking) cookies and send it to the United States.
We only process personal data of minors (those under the age of 18) with the agreement of a parent, guardian, or legal representative.
We have implemented necessary technological and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized processing. Among these metrics are the following:
- a) All My Digital World employees who have access to your personal information are sworn to secrecy;
- b) A user name and a strong password policy secure our systems;
- c) We create backups in order to retrieve data in the event of a physical or technological problem;
- d) We test and assess our systems and measurements on a regular basis;
- e) Our personnel are educated on the significance of personal data protection and privacy.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to examine the personal information we collected from you and have it corrected or deleted. You may also object to us or one of our staff processing your personal data. In addition, you have the right to ask for the data you submitted and it can be transferred to you or a third party of your choosing. Please contact us to opt out of the abovementioned.
Before accepting your request, we may require you to identify yourself. If we are collecting your personal data with your consent, you have the right to cancel your consent at any time.